We take your book on tour!
Please consider our on-board packages below. You’re sure to find the perfect suite to accommodate your touring needs.*
The FREEDOM PACKAGE allows you a non-structured campaign to target multiple media channels at varying intervals that suit all parties. You have the freedom to choose WHEN you would like your campaign to begin!
SOCIAL MEDIA and EMAIL MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
ANIMATED VIDEOS (Book trailer / advertisements)
PITCH and ARRANGEMENT AT TEN OR MORE PARTICIPATING MEDIA CHANNELS (includes reviews, interviews and guest posts)
FEATURE PAGE OF THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN
*Prices available upon application.
- Book tours must be scheduled at least SIX WEEKS in advance of book tour date. Your online tour will usually be hosted 1 to 2 weeks* around the time of your physical book launch. *conditions may apply
- A hosting fee for book tour promotion on the website is payable to Books On Tour as follows:
– 50% non-refundable hosting fee required upon booking, with remaining 50% paid upon completion of the tour.
- Clients are encouraged to be present on social media and be willing to participate in comments and questions from the general public.
- Sharing of book tour content from the Books On Tour website via social media is permitted, and encouraged, during the event.
- Your book can be made available through the Just Kids’ Lit Shop. All books sold via the website will incur a 20% of RRP fee (bank details will be required). The client must be willing to personally sign, and ship items to customers. It is the client’s responsibility to be reliable and prompt with deliveries and provide tracking details to Books On Tour.